Are you in a leadership position, a small business owner, 1099 independent sales professional or working in a sales position within a company?
Sometimes, we have a few of these daily habits:
- Are spread too thin
- Are addicted to activity or busy
- Are driving, talking on the cell phone and taking notes at the same time (oh and might miss our turn because we were multi-tasking)
- Are regularly running into our appointments as the clock strikes OR are late for appointments and blame traffic
- Say yes too soon when asked to volunteer our energies for another great cause
- End up with more on our plates than time to do it
These habits may fuel the exhilarating energy level high producers operate at, however, we are not always as productive as we’d like to be. Mentally this is exhausting and very counterproductive.
My coaching practice is dedicated to taming distractive and disruptive habits. We create the parameters for bringing out your best. What would happen if you became 300% focused? Will you make more money, gain personal fulfillment or add additional locations?
Whether in small groups of 5 non-competing businesses, or individual 1:1 conversations, we work within a mastermind coaching concept. We raise the bar by creating clarity of goals, brainstorming to assist with challenges, and celebrating successes.
I love hearing success stories when clients call me surprised and excited with their results. When focus and accountability are planned and applied to strategic goals – amazing RESULTS HAPPEN!
“If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.”
– William Arthur Ward